Full of character. The Boss SD-1 has been a mainstay on many pedalboards since its introduction in 1981. This is thanks to its unique sound and versatile range of overdriven tones. If you want a pedal with character to give you an extra lift and pleasantly colour your sound regardless of gain setting, there aren’t many better pedals out there than the SD-1. The patented asymmetric clipping design adds a brilliance to your tone perfect for big, crunchy open chord rhythm work, and soaring intricate lead runs alike. The SD-1 will thicken up single-coil tones or enrich the harmonic content of humbuckers, it will excel with whatever you throw at it. For this reason, it also pairs superbly with it’s distortion counterpart, the DS-1; together they form a formidable partnership because the respective tones compliment each other so well. If you need that extra kick from your playing, the SD-1 will work wonders for your tone.
• Model Name: Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive Pedal
• Model Code: SD-1
• Input Impedance: 470 k ohms
• Output Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
• Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
• Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
• Current Draw: 4 mA (DC 9 V)
• Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
• Dimensions: (W) 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches (D) 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches (H) 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
• Weight: 0.4 kg, 0 lbs. 15 oz.