ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The PM-2E Limited Parlor, All-Mahogany, Aged Cognac Burst combines superior design and timeless styling with an organic finish to create a highly responsive instrument. Carefully crafted for superior tone, high performance and earthy visual appeal, this premium instrument will satisfy all players searching for an inspiring guitar.
The solid mahogany top is extremely lively, with a lush, warm voice and enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of your playing. The scalloped “X”-braces are precision-fitted for detailed note definition, working in harmony with the top for the perfect amount of ringing sustain. The rich, all-solid mahogany back, sides work and top have a well-balanced, earthy and organic tone. The fast-playing “C”-shaped mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard are carefully crafted to comfortably accommodate any playing style. The durable ovangkol bridge and compensated bone saddle add a rich note to the warm voice of the guitar and create accurate intonation, as well as being stylish aesthetic touches, just like the ebony bridge pins.
The open-pore finish allows the guitar to resonate freely, making for an extremely lightweight instrument that breathes with dynamic tone. Includes deluxe hardshell case and humidifier.
• Body Shape: Parlor
• Body Material: Solid Mahogany (Top, Back & Sides)
• Body Finish: Open Pore Satin
• Fretboard Material: Ovangkol
• Fretboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
• Scale Length: 15.75" (400 mm)
• No. of Frets: 19
• Fretboard Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
• Pickup Fender®/Fishman® PM System
• Bridge Ovangkol
• Pickguard : 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
• Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
• Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Back
• Hardware Finish: Nickel