Roland TM-2 Trigger Module Features at a Glance:
• Over 100 ready-to-rock professional sounds
• Includes sounds designed for layering with acoustic drums
• Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic
• SDHC card slot lets you trigger your own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media
• Two trigger inputs support both single- and dual-trigger pads
• Simple, intuitive user interface
• Onboard effects include reverb, flanger, delay, and more
• MIDI I/O for triggering external sound modules and capturing MIDI data in your music software
• You can also play the TM-2 from other devices via MIDI
• Works with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads
• Compatible with BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
• Powered by batteries or included AC adapter
Roland’s TM-2 lets you easily juice your acoustic kit with electronic percussion!
• Type:Drum Trigger Module with Sounds
• Module Trigger Inputs:2 x 1/4"
• Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4"
• Headphones:1 x 1/8"
• MIDI I/O:In/Out
• Storage:SHDC Card Slot
• Power:AC adapter (included) / 4 x AA Batteries
• Weight:0.79 lbs.
• Manufacturer Part Number:TM-2