The blue Yamaha SC-02 is a portable battery-powered audio mixer designed to provide a compact amplification and monitoring solution for musicians and vocalists practicing and recording at home or abroad. It features a mono XLR input for a dynamic microphone and two 1/4" Hi-Z inputs for guitar, bass, or keyboard. The built-in mixer allows you monitor your source via headphones without needing an external power supply.
Use the supplied 3.5mm TRRS cable to connect a smartphone or tablet to the stereo 3.5mm auxiliary input. Plug in headphones to the 3.5mm headphone output, then play along with music from your device. Front-mounted controls deliver simple control over level and panning adjustments.
• Use the 3.5mm Chain jacks to daisy-chain multiple units together, record to an iOS device, or play through effects in an app.
• Built-in mixer with level and pan controls allows you to monitor input sources via headphones
• 2 x 1/4" Hi-Z inputs
• Connect a dynamic microphone via the XLR 3-pin jack
• Play along with music from a smartphone or tablet via the 3.5mm auxiliary input
• 3.5mm headphone output with level control
• Powered via two AA batteries (available separately)
• Chain multiple units together to create an expanded personal mixer configuration
• Use an iOS device as a recorder or effects generator