• Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
• Distortion that adapts to create the ideal sound in every register
• Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
• High-clarity sound, even when playing two or more notes at the same time
• Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
DA-2 Adaptive Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
• Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
• Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
• Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
• Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
• Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
• Controls: Pedal switch LEVEL knob LOW knob HIGH knob A-DIST (Adaptive Distortion) knob
• Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
• Connectors: INPUT jack OUTPUT jack AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
• Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) AC adaptor (sold separately)
• Current Draw: 45 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use Alkaline: Approx. 9 hours Carbon: Approx. 2.5 hours These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
• Accessories: Owner’s Manual Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information") Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
• Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSA series)
• Dimensions(W x H x D): 2-7/8" x 2-6/16" x 5-1/8"
• Weight: 15 oz.