The Classic Design CN models combine the easy playability and distinct tone of nylon strings with the comfort of steel-string spacing. We’ve replaced the typically wide necks normally found on classical guitars with the same easy-playing neck profile found on all other Classic Design models. The CN-60S also features a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides and rolled fingerboard edges.
The CN-60S is a perfect choice for the developing player seeking a softer string that’s easier to fret, while still offering the rich tones of a classical guitar. Putting comfort first, this instrument is an excellent starting point for those who are just beginning their musical journey.
• Body Shape, Concert
• Body Material, Solid Spruce (Top), Laminated Mahogany (Back & Sides)
• Body Colour, Black
• Body Finish, Gloss
• Fretboard Material, Walnut
• Fretboard Radius, 12" (305 mm)
• Scale Length, 25.3" (643 mm)
• No. of Frets, 18
• Fretboard Inlays, Side Dot
• Bridge, Walnut
• Pickguard, None
• Strings Fender® Nylon Classical Tie-End (.028-.043 Gauges)
• Tuning Machines, 3-In-Line with Amber Pearloid Buttons
• Hardware Finish, Chrome