TENTANG PRODUK INI
If there’s one thing Fender knows all about, it’s inspirational tone. Combining years of hard-won expertise with feedback from players all around the world and the latest technologies, Fender created the Rumble Series – a major evolutionary jump in the design of portable bass amplification. Rumble bass combo amps are compact and lightweight, but surprisingly powerful. Packed with thunderous Fender bass tone and performance-ready features, they’re a must-have for any bassist.
The Rumble 200 bass combo is ready, willing and able to stand up to any challenge. Offering incredible tone and clarity, this amp provides 200 Watts of rich and balanced bass sound delivered through a 15" Eminence Special Design speaker with premium HF compression tweeter. Four band EQ along with a newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. A 1/8" stereo aux in for jamming along with an mp3/CD player as well as a balanced XLR direct out and 1/4" effects loop send/return jacks make this an amp for all occasions. With classic Fender styling in the form of a black textured vinyl covering, and a silver front grille, the Rumble 200 delivers legendary Fender looks and tone.
• Wattage: 200 Watts at 4 ohms (with Extension Cabinet), 140 Watts at 8 ohms (Internal)
• Voltage: 120V
• Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
• Channels: One – (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
• Inputs: One – 1/4"
• Line Out: One – (XLR with Ground Lift)
• Speakers: One – 15" Eminence®-Designed Ceramic Magnet Speaker
• Total Impedance: 8 ohms
• Dimensions: 23" (58.42 cm) H X 19" (48.3 cm) W X 14" (35.56 cm) D
• Weight: 34.5 lbs. (15.65 kg)
Fender Rumble 200 V3 Bass Combo Amplifier, 230V EU
TENTANG PRODUK INI