Korg PA-1000 61-Key Pro Arranger Keyboard
The Korg Pa1000 Professional Arranger keyboard combines your favorite Korg arrangement functions with the best features of their flagship Pa4X arranger. With more than 420 styles, 1,700 sounds, and 600MB of storage for your own samples, the Pa1000 is ready for any style of composition. The 7" TFT color touchscreen makes navigation simple, and also offers access to KAOSS-style MIDI and effects control for hands-on creative inspiration. And with a mic/line/instrument input with studio-quality TC-Helicon effects processing, the Korg Pa1000 Professional Arranger is a powerful workstation for modern composers.
Defined Nuance Control for expressive performances
Using the Pa1000’s three assignable switches and its four-way joystick, you can tap into Korg’s Defined Nuance Control (DNC) to add realism to your performances. Thanks to DNC, you can make sax solos growl, mimic changing embouchure of a trumpet, add breath sounds to harmonica, and much more. When it comes to re-creating the nuances of a real performer, Defined Nuance Control produces impressive results.
Your ideal partner for practice and songwriting
You’ll have access to more than 420 musical styles and 1,700 instrument sounds with the Pa1000. Some musicians enjoy using arrangers like the Pa1000 as practice partners — just enter your chord progression and arrangement and you’re able to practice along with a full accompaniment, not just a metronome click. Arrangers are also a great tool for quickly trying a new progression or melody idea in different musical styles, complete with realistic drums, percussion, and instrumentation.
An efficient way to compose audio for video
Everything mentioned above is a huge benefit for composers too — when you need to create a two-minute music spot for a video segment, a fast efficient workflow is key. With the Pa1000 you’ll be able to produce stellar results in an intuitive, musical fashion. From ambient soundbeds and acoustic duos to heavy metal soundtracks and film scores, the Korg Pa1000 Professional Arranger will deliver.
Korg Pa1000 Professional Arranger Keyboard Features:
• Professional arranger keyboard for composers, musicians, and songwriters
• Incorporates many advanced features from Korg’s flagship Pa4X arranger
• Ideal for composing in a wide range of genres, with over 420 musical styles onboard
• Makes it easy to try a chord progression or melody in many different styles
• 61 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch for expressive playability
• Vivid 7" touchscreen display with access to KAOSS effect and MIDI control
• Defined Nuance Control gives you hands-on control over realistic musical nuances like sax growls and embouchure variation
• Mic/line/guitar input with TC-Helicon effects processing
• 600MB for user sampling
• Number of Keys: 61
• Type of Keys: Semi-weighted, velocity sensitive, aftertouch
• Other Controllers: Assignable Joystick
• Polyphony: 128 Notes
• Presets: Over 430 factory styles, 1,750 factory sounds (multilayer stereo piano, GM/XG sounds, drum kits)
• Memory: 600MB PCM available (300MB compressed)
• Storage: MicroSD card slot, USB
• Formats: Korg, WAV, AIFF, SoundFont
• Number of Effects: TC Helicon Voice processor, 148 song/sound effects, 45 guitar effects,
• Sequencer: 16 track, SMF native format
• Audio Recording: MP3
• Audio Playback: MP3+Lyrics, MP3+G, KAR, MID
• Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (line), 1 x 1/4" (line/mic/guitar)
• Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
• USB: 2 x Type A, 1 x Type B
• MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
• Pedal Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (damper, assignable)
• Other I/O: 1 x RCA (video out)
• Features: 7" TFT color touch screen, Kaoss MIDI/Effect control
• Built-in Speakers: 2 x 3.9" woofer, 2 x 0.98" tweeter, 33W per side
• Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
• Height: 5.36"
• Width: 40.55"
• Depth: 14.89"
• Weight: 23.7 lbs.