• The DXS high-performance Class-D amplifier produces up to 1020W of power.
• The DXS15mkII features a 2.5" voice coil magnet.
• All DXS series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design that reduces unwanted vibration and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound.
• Enclosure exteriors are covered with a durable polyurea coating for high-damage resistance. They protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
• Just as impressive as the high-output power is the compact portability and lightweight construction that houses the DXS series subwoofer.
• For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS series comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates both 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
Yamaha DXS-15 MKII Active Speaker
The black&160;DXS15mkII Powered Subwoofer&160;from&160;Yamaha&160;features a high-efficiency Class-D amplifier and a woofer housed in a sturdy plywood band-pass type enclosure. It can deliver up to 1020W of distortion-free power with natural clarity. It can be used for reliable bottom-end management for bass performance in sound reinforcement applications.
The powered subwoofer features Yamaha’s state-of-the-art DSP, protection functions, and flexible crossover control allowing for seamless compatibility with a vast lineup of full-range speakers. Built with two 3-pin XLR inputs and two thru 3-pin XLR connectors, this DXS15mkII Powered Subwoofer delivers a tight, impressive bass with outstanding depth and high-power output.